Manual highlifter (explosion proof)
Developed for areas, in which an explosive atmosphere is generated occasionally due to different gases or dust
The unique design ensures a high level of safety - both in terms of the surroundings and usage. The shapes of the handles ensures an ergonomic and relaxed hold, and the rounded corners of the highlifter reduces risks of damaging items, pallets or people.
We always guarantee high quality through an extended test programme and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Approved for operations in explosive atmospheres
- Manufactured in conformance with directive no. 2014/34/EC and the standards EN 80079-36 and EN 80079-37
- Categorised in equipment group II
- Suitable for areas classified as zone 1/zone 21 (do also cover zone 2/zone 22)
- Suitable for the pharmaceutical industry and the oil, gas and paint industry
- Two anti-static wheels of vulkollan
- 100% stainless steel
- Strong construction
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs