Coop handles heavy tubs with dough efficiently and ergonomically correct
- a conscious choice to focus on the good working environment
The large retail company Coop knows the value of motivated and satisfied employees, and how this is dependent on a safe and efficient working environment.
As a part of optimising the workflow in its bakery department, Coop wanted to reduce risk of work-related injuries by ensuring proper working positions for the employees. For instance, the process of bending down and reaching the dough in the big tubs was causing back pains and strains.
As a solution, Coop bought a fully powered Rotator to lift and tilt the tubs, and thereby ensure proper working positions. With this equipment the height and position of the tubs can be adjusted to fit the individual employee, which is very important in order to avoid strains and awkward movements. And the heavy tubs can be moved around easily without causing strains or back pain.
Benefits of high quality solutions for material handling:
- Ergonomically correct working positions - adjusted to the user
- More satisfied employees and less sick days
- Height adjustment, rotation and transportation in the same unit
- High efficiency when emptying boxes and crates
- Capacity 1000 kg.
- Easy to set degree of tilt and rotation speed
- Low maintenance costs and a long operating time
- Available in three models - with fixed or adjustable forks or with multi-purpose carriage
- User-friendly and easy to manoeuvre