An efficient and safe solution for handling VEMAG trolleys
- optimising workflow to maximise efficiency
Do you handle VEMAG trolleys in your production? Like many of our customers in the food industry?
The Danish company, Odense Marcipan A/S, needed a solution for handling and emptying VEMAG trolleys with large batches of marzipan and load it onto the production line.
The 250 kg heavy VEMAG trolleys needed to be handled and transported multiple times a day in an ergonomic and efficient way. Some of the VEMAG trolleys also needed to be lifted and tilted in order to empty the trolleys onto the production line. Handling the VEMAG trolleys was a physically straining task for the employees, who had to manually push the low trolleys around and unload the marzipan onto the product line - a static movement, which caused back injuries and strains on the employees.
This manual process was replaced by a fully powered Rotator with forks that are specially developed for handling VEMAG trolleys. The Rotator lifts and rotates the VEMAG trolleys which makes the workflow more efficient and allows the employees to empty the trolleys while avoiding akward and stressful movements.
The Danish food company quickly realised the many benefits of using a Rotator for the VEMAG trolley handling: An optimised workflow and a healthier working environment. The employees simply spend less time on the process and are much more motivated and less sick due to injuries and strains.
Other benefits from using high quality equipment:
- Ergonomically correct working positions
- Flexibility: Height adjustment, rotation and transportation in the same unit
- Capacity 1000 kg.
- Easy to use and programme
- Remote control for rotation or for lifting/lowering function
- Low maintenance costs and a long operating time
- Available in three models - with fixed or adjustable forks or with multi-purpose carriage
- Increased efficiency in workflows and more satisfied employees
- High efficiency when emptying boxes and crates
- High product safety