- Twin Stacker
- Reel Rotator
- Pallet trucks
- Quarter pallet lifters
- Stainless products
- Custom-built products
- Samples - Custom-built products
- Logitrans Partners
When tilting and rotating boxes and crates Rotator with non-adjustable box holders
Optimises the working condition - focus on safety!
The Rotator with non-adjustable box holders (box holders are optional extra) is the solution, if handling of different box widths is not required.
The Rotator with non-adjustable box holders can tilt crates and boxes so that the user can reach the contents without stretching, bending and straining the back.
Two box holders are required, when tilting between 500 and 1000kg.
Depending on the height and weight of the box and the working situation, one or two sets of box holders can be chosen:
Box holders with clamps can hold boxes of heights between 380 and 870 mm, when tilted (also 180°).
Box holders without clamps support the box (box holders with clamps are recommended when tilting more than 60°).
Box holders are available for:
- Box widths of 800, 850 or 1000 mm by a fork span of 560 mm.
- Box widths of 1000, 1050 or 1200 mm by a fork span of 680 mm.
- Special arrangements for a maximum box width of 1400 mm are possible.
High efficiency and flexibility
- Height adjustment, rotation and transportation in the same unit
- Easy to set degree of tilt and rotation speed
- Precise and controlled acceleration/deceleration on rotation at start/stop
- Tilting function is deactivated automatically, when rotating to neutral position
- Remote control for rotation (with cable as standard/wireless as optional extra)
- Remote control also available for lifting/lowering function
- Low maintenance costs - no relays and wearing parts
- Tilting function is deactivated when the rotation centre is more than 1180 mm or less than 680 mm above the floor.
- Maintenance-free 12V 119AH / 5h (140AH / 20h) with acid for ELF and EHS RF (lifting height above 2050mm (986036))
- Battery kit maintenance-free 12V 70AH / 20h dry for ELF (lifting height above 2050mm (160550))